Registration Number 75001/AL
Property Name: EMCASA BOUTIQUE GUESTHOUSE
Street Address: Rua 8 de Dezembro No 47
City : Atalaia - Lourinhã - Lisboa
Postal Code : 2530-022
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV outside property
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Refillable water stations
- Safety deposit box
- Security alarm
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Snack bar
- Sun deck
- Surfing lessons
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Cancellation/ Change conditions (made by the client):
- Standard rates (length of stay: 6 nights or less):
- Cancellations/ Changes made 15 days or more prior to the arrival date: no fee
- Cancellations/Changes made 14 days or less prior to the arrival date: Cancellation/Changing fee is 100% of amount of reservation that will be charged to the provided credit card. VMV reserves the right to cancel the reservation in case of no-show
- Payment: The payment is due 14 days prior to the arrival date and the full reservation amount will be charged to the provided credit card earliest on the due date.
- Standard rate / WEEKplus rates (length of stay: 7 nights or more):
- Cancellations/ Changes made 29 days or more prior to the arrival date: no cancellation fee
- Cancellations/Changes made 28 days or less prior to the arrival date: Cancellation/Changing fee is 100% of amount of reservation that will be charged to the provided credit card.
- Payment: The payment is due 28 days prior to the arrival date and the full reservation amount will be charged to the provided credit card earliest on the due date.
- Pay now/ Non-Refundable rates (length of stay: 28 nights or less):
- Cancellations or changes of the reservation are not permitted at any time. The prepaid reservation amount is non-refundable.
- Prepayment: A full prepayment for the entire reservation is required at the time of booking and will be charged to the provided credit card within 24h.
- Cancellations & changes
- Guests who need to cancel or change a reservation must contact VMV on email@example.com
- In case of a reservation cancellation or change made by the guest a fee up to the full reservation amount may apply according to policies of the booked rate plan (please see section “rate plan conditions”)
- In case of a date change to an existing reservation, please be aware that the nightly rate might change (increase or decrease) and the same rate plan might not be available.
- We suggest that booking guests take out appropriate holiday / cancellation insurance where required.
- No-Show / Early departure
- In case of no-show (the guest does not check-in until 20:00h on the arrival date) 100% of the reservation amount will always be due. The paid reservation amount will not be refunded. In case of any outstanding amount the full reservation amount will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking. VMV reserves the right to cancel the reservation in case of no-show.
- In the event of early departures, 100 per cent of the booking price will always be due. Cancelled nights will not be reimbursed.
- Cancellations made by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation, if payments are not made according the payment conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
- We reserve the right to cancel contracts based upon incorrect information being displayed in relation to price or service at any point in time.
- In the rare event we need to cancel your reservation, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
- For reservations of 3 or more rooms special cancellation policies apply. Please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- During the stay all guests agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about reservations with us, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should therefore check them each time you make a reservation. The applicable terms and conditions to your reservation will be those in place on the date that you make your reservation.
- The maximum occupancy per room/ suite is 2 guests.
- Children must be minimum 14 years old at check-in. All children (a person under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not permitted, except service dogs with pre-arrangement.
General reservation conditions
- To place a reservation with us you must be at least 18 years of age. If the person making the reservation is different to the guest staying at EMCASA BOUTIQUE GUESTHOUSE, the person making the reservation may be held responsible for cancellation, non-arrival and damages as set-out within.
- At time of booking a valid credit card (Mastercard, VISA, American Express) is required to guarantee the reservation. We will validate the credit card at booking time by authorising the an amount of 1 EUR per night.
- Some rates require a full pre-payment of the reservation amount at the time of booking. In certain circumstances we may require a deposit payment at the time of booking. No booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
- For reservations of 3 or more rooms a special cancellation policy applies. Please contact us.
- A cancellation, changes and payment policy applies to reservation according your booked rate plan. Please contact us, if you have any question.
- When the reservation amount becomes due, the amount will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking. If you would like to change your form of payment, please contact us before the end of the due date.
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation without prior notice, if payments can not be processed or are not made according the payment conditions.
- Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the guest within seven (7) days of any request to do so.
- All outstanding charges must be paid in full on check-out. If the outstanding charges do not exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, the authorisation for the amount not utilised will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in: 15:00h - 20:00h on day of arrival
- Any check-in outside these hours is only possible prior arrangement, have to be requested prior placing the reservation and must be confirmed by email by VMV. A later check-in than 20:00h will be treated as no-show unless otherwise agreed.
- Check-out: 08:00h - 12:00h noon on day of departure
- The room must be vacated by 12:00h noon on the day of departure. If the room is not vacated by 12:00h noon VMV is entitled to charge 50% of the price of one night.
- Upon check-in the guest must present a valid credit card (Mastercard, VISA, American Express). At the time of check-in we may hold an amount of 100EUR on your provided credit card during your stay for optional additional services or consumption. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorisation by another valid form of payment, including cash.
- For legal and security reasons, all guests must present valid identification document at check-in.
- Only the named guests in the reservation are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
- All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners.
- Guests may use the swimming pool on their on risk. Children are not allowed near the pool without adult supervision. Glasses or any breakable items are not allowed inside the pool or around the pool. In case of broken glasses or items inside the pool the guest is held liable for the costs of 2.500EUR (two thousand five hundred) for emptying, cleaning and refilling the pool.
- Smoking or the use of smoke or odour emitting candles or similar is completely forbidden inside the house, on the balconies and terraces. In the event of non-compliance a cleaning fee of 300EUR (three hundred) will be charged to the guest. Smoking is only permitted in the designated area outside the house, please use the provided ashtrays.
- Where on-site parking is provided guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk.
- We reserve the right to charge the guests for any damages caused through the course of a reservation by any member of the reservation party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys, remotes will incur a replacement charge of 30EUR (thirty) per key or remote lost.
- Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of one month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with its owners we do not accept responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
We do not accept liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.Limitation of liability
We will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the guest house other than required under the applicable law. We will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of us, our employees, contractor or agents or otherwise). Our total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the contract. Nothing contained in the terms and conditions or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.Personal Details & Privacy
- The guests are informed that their personal data will be stored and processed by us (Vale & Mar Vacations, Lda.) and made available to our employees and service providers, in accordance with the law, for the performance of the contract, for services involving the client and VMV advertisement campaigns.
- The guests are informed that we are required to keep a register of all guests, that includes full names, nationality, passport numbers, place of issue, date of issue, validity date of passport, for all non Portuguese guests. This data will be communicated to „Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras“ in accordance the law n.º 23/2007, of 4th of July,
- The guests give us the right to use service providers to process data and to transmit these personal data, under this section, to companies that store and process data. The data may be processed outside the EU.
- The guests have the right to object, at any moment, to the use of his personal data for advertisement purposes by notifying VMV of its intentions in writing.
- Except where legislation so provides, the personal data of the guests shall be excluded when the accommodation contract ends and the legal retention periods have expired.
- For full details of the data protection policy can be downloaded on https://www.emcasaguesthouse.com/en/privacy-policy or please contact: Vale & Mar Vacations, Lda., Rua 8 de Dezembro No 47, 2530-022 Atalaia - Portugal