Property Name: Pacific House Hostel
Street Address: 50-58 Sir John Young Crescent, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
City : Sydney - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2011
Contact Name: 50-58 Sir John Young Cres, Woolloomooloo NSW
(02) 9191 4912
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Bar crawls
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, free
- Car rental
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food delivery
- Grocery deliveries
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Happy hour
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Prepared lunches
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Property has wheelchair access
- Safety deposit box
- Self-service laundry
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Themed dinners
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Visual aids: Braille
- Visual aids: tactile signs
- Walking Tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
1. IMPORTANT: Cancellation Terms and Conditions vary according to the rate purchased.
2. Any changes to your reservation must be agreed with the property prior to checking in. If you do not arrive for your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled
3. If you have made a direct booking with us and you need to cancel you will need to contact us directly by phone or email.
4. Bookings made via one of our booking partners(e.g. Booking, Expedia, Hostelworld, Hero or any other agents) will need to be cancelled via the booking partner using the methods they provide such as an online system or app, phone, or email. The Pacific House Hostel is not able to refund a booking on the agent’s behalf. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your booking provided by the booking partner.
5. Specific terms & conditions may apply for bookings booked during peak or events periods, with a minimum nights' stay, for example: Significant sporting, art, or music events, New Year's Eve.
6. For New Years in Sydney we have a 4 night minimum stay (29.12.2023 -02.01.2024) There will be no check ins or checkouts on the 30.12, 31.12 and the 01.01) All bookings are non refundable and the full amount will be paid on arrival.
7. We do not accept group bookings through our website. Any bookings made will be cancelled. For group enquiries please email email@example.com. There is also a block out period from September through March.
Terms and Conditions
1. Arrivals and Departures
New arrivals can check into their rooms after 2pm each day up until midnight. Should you expect to arrive outside these times please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if/how we can check you in. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms may not be granted until after 2pm. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time guests may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room.
2. Check In
An international passport or acceptable photo ID must be presented at check in for all guests. Failure to provide acceptable ID will mean that you cannot check in.
3. Check Out
Check out is at 10am.
4. Age Restriction
Bookings cannot be accepted from anybody under the age of 18. Unlike some hostels we do not have an upper age limit. Most of our guests are Backpackers in the 18 to 30 age range. Please be aware that you may be assigned a top bunk!
We are a cashless business. Cash is not accepted at reception or at our onsite laundry. You may pay with MasterCard, Visa or Debit Card at the property. The number of nights pre-booked must be paid for on arrival. Once checked-in, your reservation is non-refundable. All taxes are included within the room rate.
6. Guest Behavior
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to The Pacific House Hostel. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and may not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor. Failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the expulsion of the whole group.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises. This includes Vaping and E-Cigarettes. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. There are areas available for smoking outside and away from the front door.
8. Personal Property
Guests may leave their luggage in an area located next to reception however it remains the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Guests are only able to leave their luggage for 24 hours. The Pacific House Hostel accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused. Please bring a padlock to use with your locker or purchase one from reception.
9. Hostel Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse The Pacific House Hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
10. Your Information
The Pacific House shall only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out our contract with you and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time.
11. Errors and Omissions
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages or site, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other document issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and The Pacific House Hostel reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
13. Late departure
In the case of a late departure, The Pacific House reserves the right to charge for a further night’s stay at the appropriate rack rate of the bed(s). Management discretion will apply.
14. Length of Stay
Our hostel caters for international guests and bona fide travellers. From time to time we may offer weekly rates. Management discretion will apply.
15. Dorm Rooms
When you book more than one dorm bed, we cannot guarantee that your entire group can be in the same dorm room. Please book private room(s) if you wish to secure that everyone in your group is going to be in the same room.
From 11pm there is to be no noise outside the front of the hostel! Should we receive complaints from our neighbours or Police, we may evict anybody making noise, playing music and hanging out the front of the Hostel.
17. E-Bike Batteries
All E-Bike Batteries are banned from the Hostel. Please seek alternative accommodation if you have an E-Bike. This is for the safety of everyone.
18. New Years Eve
For New Years Eve in Sydney we have a 4 night minimum stay (29.12.2023 -02.01.2024) There will be no check ins or checkouts on the 30.12,31.12 and the 01.01. All bookings are non refundable and full payment will be required on arrival.