Buracai de Laiya Hotel and Resort is A Premium Full Service Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas.
"A Premium Experience in every Exceptional Stay"
Buracai de Laiya Hotel and Resort is a premium full service resort. You can enjoy in our two infinity pools and dine in our Diamond restaurant which caters international and Filipino cuisines. Our exquiste rooms and hospitable staff will definitely satisfy your whole stay. Experience true Filipino hospitality and indulge leisurely inside Buracai de Laiya!
Property Name: Buracai de Laiya Hotel & Resort
Address 1: Sitio Biga, Brgy. Hugom, San Juan, Batangas
City : Batangas - Batangas
Postal Code : 4226
Contact Name: Front Office
Phone: +63 999 600 2518
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Kid's Playground
- 2 Infinity Pools
- Diamond Restaurant
- Infiniti Bar
- Basketball Court
- Reading/Board Games Area
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
BURACAI DE LAIYA RESORT AND HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESTRICTIONS: (AGE, WITH COMORBIDITY, PREGNANT WOMAN AND AREA)
Due to changes of quarantine restrictions and classifications from time to time, please be fully informed that the restrictions that we will accommodate will be vary on the quarantine restrictions for both local and national IATF standards.
Thank you for your understanding!
Seven (7) years old above are counted as adult for the room accommodation. Four to six (4-6) years old, counted as kids for day tour; six (6) years old below are free of charge for the room accommodation, but not inclusive of any meals.
Our Mandatory buffet dinner is seasonal. (Friday, Saturday and Holiday)
10 yrs old above are considered as an adult and 6-9 yrs old are considered as kid.
BUSINESS AND CHECK IN TIME
- We are open from 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- Check in time: 2:00pm.
- Check out time: 12:00nn.
- For day trip, check in time is 8am and check out time is 5pm.
- For reservations, we require 50% down payment via bank deposit.
- Pencil bookings are valid for 24 hours only. Failure to confirm the booking is an automatic cancellation.
- Additional Php 1,500 per night shall apply in excess of room capacity. 7 years old above are included in the head count for the room accommodation. Excess persons may vary according to room capacity.
- Room rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The reservation fee is strictly non-refundable.
- Rebooking or downgrading of reserved accommodations will be charged 20% of the room rate.
- Failure to inform the reservations officer requesting for a re-schedule of a confirmed reservation via email three (3) days before your check-in date may result in forfeiture of your confirmed reservation.
- Failure to show up at the resort premises until ten (10) o'clock in the evening without any request informing the reservations officer via email for the late check-in may result in forfeiture of your confirmed reservation.
- Leaving the resort premises without any notice, and not informing the front desk on duty concerning confirmation of the rescheduled date of your confirmed reservation may result in the forfeiture of your reservation. Likewise, if you have confirmed reservations for more nights.
- Ecological Fee must be settled at Municipal Tourism Reception Area, San Juan Tourism Office at Barangay Buhay na sapa, San Juan, Batangas.
- Guests must present the confirmation message sent to them via email.
- Look after your valuables. The resort is not liable for any loss of personal belongings.
- A safety deposit box is provided in each room.
- Extra person will be on a sharing bed to the minimum capacity. Extra mattress is not provided.
- Room refreshes are ready upon your stay. Should you need more towels and linens, additional fees may be charged.
- Weapons of any kind is strictly prohibited. Firearms and other weapons must be left to our security control.
- Pre-existing damage inside the room must be reported immediately to the front desk after registration.
- Property damages, missing and broken items will be charged to your room upon check out.
- As per the Municipal of San Juan, the beach is from 6am and until 6pm only.
- The Swimming pool is open from 7am to 11pm
- Proper swimwear is required.
- Children that are below 12 are to be accompanied at the beach and pool at all times.
The resort is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result a Php 1,000 fee. Smoking areas are placed all over the resort.
The resort follows a strict policy of no pets allowed.
GUEST SAFETY POLICY
As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using the facilities provided by the resort.