Tropical Suites at Sunglow Resort includes the most premier units at the Sunglow Condo Resort! Seven units in total range from one bedrooms with direct access to the pool all the way to the Penthouse suite.
With quick access available to both the beach and local Daytona Beach attractions Tropical Suites is the perfect vacation destination. Located south of Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores is a sleepy part of Florida shoreline that is popular with yearly vacationers as well as first time beach-goers. Our parking lot abuts the parking for the famous Crabby Joe's restaurant and fishing pier, so entertainment and good eats are always a step away!
Property Name: Tropical Suites at Sunglow Resort
Address 1: 3647 S Atlantic Ave
City : Daytona Beach Shores
Postal Code : 32118
Contact Name: Nicole B
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Students may incur an additional deposit. Failure to disclose status will incur cancellation with 0% refund. Sunglow Resort has permission to alert law enforcement to remove guests who do not comply to rules and regulations of host.
- All dishes that are dirty are not placed indishwasher
- All furnishings are not placed in originalpositions
- All trash is not emptied and trash bags areplaced in trash chute(located near ’07 units on all floors except 1st.1st floor units must dispose of trash in dumpster located to the left of exterior door from elevators)
- Keys are not returned to the front desk or dropbox (if previously arranged)
-Guests are responsible for documenting existing damage. Failure to alert host of damages after guest departure will result in deduction of damages from security deposit; hosts will assume all damage after a guest’s departure is from most recent guest.
Late check in For guests whodo not arrive during normal check in hours, keys and general resort informationwill be automatically placed in green Lock Box to the left of the front doors.This is a combination lock (Given with at Confirmation)
Keys will include a building entry and exit key and a unitkey. Please remember to always have keys for any reason as doors to buildinglock automatically. There is a $75 charge for accidental lock outs(a third party is used to handle this situation.)
Check out timeis 11:00 am daily. Keys are to be returned to the concierge desk. Guestsleaving before concierge desk opens are welcome to place keys in drop box atdesk.
All guests willbe charged $25.00 per hour for late check out unless prior approval has beenacquired. Guests will be asked to leave on time so that the unit may beprepared for following guests.
-Remember tocheck under beds, in drawers, and closets for personal items.
Guests willreceive one parking pass per reservation which will allow one car to use spacesdirectly adjacent to resort building. Additionalparking passes can be retrieved from concierge desk. Additional parking passesare for the Over Flow Lot across the street from main building only.
Public parkingis available at first come-first serve basis. Sunglow guests must not park inPier parking.
-House parties, large groups,campers, trailers and motorhomes will not be permitted.
-Noise:Inorder to ensure your comfort and that of your neighbors, televisions, radios,video games, and all other devices must be turned to a reasonable volumebetween the hours of 10 pm and 8 am. Sound emitting equipment should not beplaced against walls common to other units. Allother unnecessary noises such as shouting, loud conversations on balconies andin common areas should be avoided. Pleasedo not permit children to run in the hallways or common areas. Fireworksof any kind are prohibited at Sunglow Resort.
-Housekeeping:The unit will bethoroughly cleaned before check-in. If guests are not satisfied, contact theCondo Care Services (CCS) immediately.
In case of emergency, or should you need anything during yourstay, contact:Condo Care Services (CCS)- (386)235-8452
If anything isfound to be unsatisfactory within the unit upon check in or over the course of guests’stay (stains on sheets, loose faucets, anything broken, etc.) please alertreservation host and Condo Care Services immediately. Be sure to document problemwith photos.
Issues thatpersist after departure that reservation host and CCS are not aware of willbe charged as Damage to the unit. (This includes condition of AC in unit)
If guests arrivelate, please notify CCS the following morning. If guests do not make contacthosts will assume guests found unit in acceptable condition. During guests’ stay there will not be any housekeepingservices.
-Linens:An initialsupply of linens (bath towels and sheets) will be provided. Beds will be made priorto check-in and sheets will be provided for pull out sofa. Pack and Play pensand cribs are available for rent for a low weekly fee (Inquire with Reservationhost or CCS for more information)
Tropical Suites beach towels may be provided but are not forguests to keep. Missing towels will be charged to guests as damage.
Additionaltowels, blankets and sheets are available to be “checked out” from Conciergedesk with permission from Reservation host or CCS. Items not recovered fromroom will be considered stolen and will be charged as damage.
-Laundryfacilities are located on floors 2, 4, and 7 for those wishing to wash duringtheir stay. Quarters can be exchanged at the concierge desk. Soap must beprovided by guests.
-Pool, Patios, balconies:
The swimmingpool is open to guests until 10:00 pm. There is no lifeguard on duty at anytime.
Guests assumeall liability for use of the pool.
Grills on patio/pool area are onlyacceptable grill. No personal grills are permitted in units or on unitbalconies/porches.
Please respectother guests and pool/spa area. Guests found to not be doing so will asked toleave pool area and may be asked to leave resort completely depending onseverity.
Pool floats thattake up extreme amounts of pool space are not permitted. Guests who persist inuse will be dismissed and banned from pool area and may be asked to leaveresort completely depending on severity.
Do not savechairs or tables by placing towels on pool furniture. Items will be removed bystaff and brought to concierge desk for pick up.
Do not hang towels or clothingon railings of balconies or patio areas as this can cause damage to thebuilding.
Children under12 must have proper supervision and infants must wear swim diapers. Childrenmust be supervised at all times on balconies and not be allowed to climbrailings.
Do not remove chairs or tables from pool/patio area, balconies or between units.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. Additional linens are available for pick up from the front desk. Guests will be required to sign a log. Missing items will incur fees deducted from security deposit.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Although linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. Disclaimer: Every effort has been made toensure accuracy. Tropical Suites cannot assume responsibility for errors oromissions. Rental dates, terms and conditions are subject to change withoutnotice at the discretion of Host and CCS.Questions regarding policies and procedures, or formore information may contact their Tropical Suites Reservation host by email orphone:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone: (321) 278-9920