A prime beachfront fourteen-room boutique hotel in a world-famous Boracay Island, Zuzuni is more than just a place. Rather, it is the quintessential Boracay experience. Our kind of service is highly personal yet very professional. It is intimate yet never intrusive. Staying at Zuzuni feels more like being welcomed to a private home, albeit one with the service ethic of a first class hotel. Our boutique hotel, bringing a tailor-fit and quality experience, lies on the tail-end of Boracay’s Station 1 where you are a few steps away from everything: convenience shops, bars, restaurants, water sports activities, D Mall and be at one of the best spots to view the spectacular sunsets while enjoying refreshing drinks during happy hour. At the end of the day, retire to your Pure Wellness Room and relax with peace of mind that all surfaces and the air in your room have been treated and are free of viral and bacterial contaminants and allergens. You will rest comfortably, sleep better, and wake up refreshed. At Zuzuni Boutique Hotel, you are sure to experience and savor Boracay’s little pleasures.
Property Name: Zuzuni Boutique Hotel
Address 1: Boat Station 1
Address 2 : White Beach, Boracay Island, Malay Aklan
City : Malay - Aklan
Postal Code : 5608
Phone: +63362884477 / +639088939841
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations made within 20 days from check-in date are non-refundable. ·
- If made within21 to 60 days prior to check-in, 50% of payment may be refunded
- If cancellations made more than 60 days prior to check-in date, 90% of payment may be refunded
- All paid bookings are re-bookable without penalty for as long as a room is available.
- Unless prior notice has been sent to the hotel, reservation will be cancelled in case of a no show on the first night.
Terms and Conditions
- Guest of all ages are accepted for booking except those with comorbidities or are currently pregnant, as stated on Administrative Order No. 2020-006
- Maximum of two staying guests per room is allowed. Only couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed to share rooms as illustrated in the room occupancy guidelines of DOT Memorandum Circular No. 2020-002 B.
- Guests shall be required to present proof of residency such as a government or company ID with a residential address, as stated on Administrative Order No. 2020-006
To monitor tourists entering the province of Aklan, the province requires tourists to fill out a health declaration form at http://aklan.gov.ph and obtain a QR code.
If the child is an extra person, the following guidelines applies:
- a child requiring an extra bed will be charged according to the extra person policy.
- A child below 7 years old and does not required an extra bed is FREE of CHARGE
- A child over 7 years old will be automatically charged according to the extra person policy