At Coco Sands we're a local distributed hotel in the Cocoa Beach, FL area. We provide excellent customer service and diligently take care of our guests. We want our guests to have the best experience when they stay with us so that they know how important their business is to us. We do everything possible within our power to make sure that guests will want to return. Our accommodations are newly renovated, spacious, and only steps from the beach. We provide all the necessities for a fun day at the beach like, boogie boards, chairs, and much more.
Property Name: Coco Sands
Address 1: 1473 S Atlantic Ave
City : Cocoa Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 32931
Contact Name: Jean Merritt
Phone: (754) 422-7789
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-INTIME is after 4 PM EST. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST NO early Check-Ins or Departures unlessagreed upon. We may be able to offer a late check out or early check independing on other guest’s arrivals/departures or ability to schedule cleaningpersonnel’s schedule.
2. This is aNON-SMOKING Unit. Please respect our home with this policy. Any evidence ofindoor smoking forfeits entire deposit.
3. PETS arenot permitted in rental units under any conditions unless discussed prior toarrival.
4. We areNOT able to rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of ageunless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATIONDEPOSIT: A refundable damage deposit of $300.00 is required for reserving yourstay. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation.Deposits are refunded by personal check or e-check mailed within 10 days ofyour departure. We work hard to keep it fully stocked, clean, and appealingand trust that you will take care of it as you would your own home. This is notyour average rental!
General guidelines are: (a) No damageis done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear(b) No chargesare incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or servicesrendered during the stay. (c) Alldebris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage cans outside, and soileddishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. At least one load of laundryis started. (d) Allcharges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure(e) No linensare lost or damaged.(f) No earlycheck in or late checkouts unless discussed prior to arrival The renter is notevicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local lawenforcement.
6. PAYMENT:An advance payment equal to 50% of the balance is required upon making thereservation. We accept online payments through Homeaway.com.The Balance of Rentis due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONSFOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS: A ninety (90) days’ notice is required forcancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior tothe arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result ina shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit thefull advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or earlydeparture does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit, but if we can reserveyour dates with another party, we will refund you accordingly. If an emergencysituation arises that requires you to cancel, please discuss with your host.
8. MAXIMUMOCCUPANCY and RENTAL PERIODS: The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6)persons, unless agreed upon prior to arrival. This property requires a seven(7) night minimum, unless agreed upon otherwise during reservation process. Wealso do not allow parties. Reservation occupancy changes and visiting dayguests MUST be cleared beforehand with your host.
9. INCLUSIVEFEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included inthe rental rate.
10. NO DAILYMAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maidservice is not included in the rental rate, however, it is available at anadditional rate.
11. FALSIFIEDRESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject toforfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/ or rental money, and the party willnot be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTENEXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved inwriting in advance.
13. PARKING:Parking is limited, one parking space is available for each Unit, use theparking in front building. Additionalparking maybe available if arranged ahead of time.
14. HURRICANEOR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given unless: a) TheNational Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “TropicalStorm/Hurricane Warning area” and/orb) Amandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning”area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National WeatherService orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/HurricaneWarning”, area, we will refund: I. Anyunused portion of rent from a guest currently registered. II. Anyunused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants toshorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted.
15. Anyadvance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled toarrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.