At Coco Sands we're a local distributed hotel in the Cocoa Beach, FL area. We provide excellent customer service and diligently take care of our guests. We want our guests to have the best experience when they stay with us so that they know how important their business is to us. We do everything possible within our power to make sure that guests will want to return. Our accommodations are newly renovated, spacious, and only steps from the beach. We provide all the necessities for a fun day at the beach like, boogie boards, chairs, and much more.
Property Name: Coco Sands Cottages
Street Address: 1473 S Atlantic Ave
City : Cocoa Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 32931
Phone: (321) 401-6717
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 14 days of the arrival date, forfeit half of the total price of the reservation.
If an emergency situation arises that requires you to cancel, please discuss with your host.
Terms and Conditions
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-INTIME is after 4 PM EST. CHECK-OUT IS 10 AM EST. No early Check-Ins or Late Departures unless agreed upon.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING Unit. Please respect our home with this policy. Any evidence of indoor smoking forfeits entire deposit.
3. PETS are only permitted in designated “PET- FRIENDLY” rental units unless discussed prior to arrival.
4. General guidelines:
(a) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
(b) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage cans outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
(c) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
(d) No linens are lost or damaged
5. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the balance is required upon making the reservation. We accept online payments through Homeaway.com. The remaining balance due SEVEN (7) days before arrival date.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY: A THIRTY (30) days' notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than THIRTY (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 14 days of the arrival date, forfeit half of the total price of the reservation. If an emergency situation arises that requires you to cancel, please discuss with your host.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY and RENTAL PERIODS: The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6) persons, unless agreed upon prior to arrival. This property requires a seven (7) night minimum, unless agreed upon otherwise during reservation process. We do not allow parties. Reservation occupancy changes and visiting day guests MUST be cleared beforehand with your host.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however, it is available at an additional rate.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/ or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. PARKING: Parking is limited, one parking space is available per unit. Additional parking maybe available if arranged ahead of time.
13. HURRICANEOR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given unless:
a) The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
(b) A mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning”, area, we will refund:
I. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
II. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted.
14. Any advance balance collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
15. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A refundable damage deposit of $300.00 is required for reserving your stay. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. Deposits are refunded by personal check or e-check mailed within 10 days of your departure. We work hard to keep it fully stocked, clean, and appealing and trust that you will take care of it as you would your own home. This is not your average rental!