Property Name: Amar Hostel Suites & Surf Camp
Address 1: Rua Prudêncio Franco da Trindade 1
City : Ericeira
Postal Code : 2655-344
Phone: +351 925 307 317
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Surf School
- Scooter and Bike rentals
- Communal Kitchen
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: € 5.00
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- All prices include VAT.
- Tourism tax is not included and applies for any guest over 12 years, up to a maximum of 7 nights stays: Low Season (November 1st to April 30th) - 1€/person/night; High Season (May 1st to October 31st) - 2€/person/night.
- Reception hours is 10 - 00h
- If you foresee to arrive out of the reception hours please inform us within reception hours and we will provide you access with a code.
- Latest check in time for dorms is 23h.
- The room/bed will be kept for 2 hours after your estimated time of arrival. After that time we will release the room.
Terms and Conditions
- Guests 3 years and older will be considered adults.One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib that we will provide. The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
- Children under 12 years old can not stay in a dorm unless you book the whole dorm.
- We provide bed sheets in every room and towels only in private rooms. The use of our bed sheets is compulsory and the use of sleeping bags or silk bags is strictly forbidden.
- Amar villa is beautifull but its arquitecture is 90 years old one, for that reason it isn't suitable for people with disabilities.
- There is free on-street parking close to Amar.
- We love pets but not everyone does. For that reason pets are not allowed.
- All rooms are non smoking rooms.
- Check-ins and check-outs on Saturdays. For other check in days please email us.
- For booking dates that extend across different seasons, the rate applied will be the one of the higher season.
- Maximum of 12 people in the water in the surf lessons. 1 instructor per each 6 pupils.