Warm Lake Lodge is 26 miles East of Cascade, Idaho. Warm Lake is the largest natural lake in the Boise National Forest at an elevation of 5,300 feet above sea level, and it’s pristine location is picture perfect for any outdoor enthusiast.This location has been extremely popular for camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, and so much more! Wildlife in the area are active and include an abundance of moose, mule deer, black bear, elk, fox, and wolves. Large birds are present around the lake and include bald eagles and osprey. The fishing at Warm Lake is plentiful and contain rainbow, brook, lake, and bull trout as well as mountain whitefish and Kokanee salmon.Warm Lake Lodge & Resort was established in 1911 and is on Idaho’s national historic register. It is a family-friendly atmosphere and offers a restaurant and bar along with seven rental cabins for the 2020 season. We also provide seven small dry campsites just 250 yards from the shore of the lake recommended for tents and small bumper pull trailers less then 30ft long-parking limited.
Property Name: Warm Lake Lodge
Address 1: 15 Lodge Rd
City : Cascade - Idaho
Postal Code : 83611
Contact Name: Bri Smith
- Gift shop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- A 25% non refundable deposit will be due at time of booking.
- Remaining amount will need to be collected upon check-in
- There is a minimum 2-night stay for weekends and holidays.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, the following will apply:
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to your arrival date will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after 30 days, but 7 days prior to your arrival, will be charged a 20% cancellation fee of remaining dues.
- Cancellations made after 7 days prior to your arrival, will be charged a 1-night stay per cabin/campsite.
- We ask you to take responsibility for your reservation with us. All cancellations must be made by speaking to one of our staff by telephone. A telephone message will not be permissible for cancellations. Cancellations by email, must be confirmed by an email response.
Terms and Conditions
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in: 3 pm – 9:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Linens and towels are provided. Daily maid services are not provided during your stay with us.
- Public showers are included with cabin reservations.
- Public showers are available for campers, general public, and day use guests for a $5 fee per person due to Warm Lake water district limitations. Please check with front desk for shower fee and key.
- There is a 5-mph speed limit for all motorized vehicles within the permitted Warm Lake Lodge & Resort area. This is not only a courtesy to our guests, but a safety concern. This is a family-friendly resort with children in the area. Excessive warnings will result in you being asked to leave regardless of circumstance. Please be responsible.
- Cooking is only allowed in units with kitchen facilities.
- Campfires are allowed in designated fire ring pits only during non-fire restrictions set by the USDA Forest Service. Please be responsible!
- There are no televisions, telephones, or cell service in the area. You’ll thank us later!
- No smokinginside any cabin or lodge. Guests will be subject to a minimum $250.00 cleaning fee for violation of this policy.
- No lifegaurd on duty. Please be safe and children must be accompanied by an adult always near the lake.
- Person(s) renting anything water related must always where a lifejacket. No exceptions.
- Each cabin has a guest occupancy. With permission, one additional person may be allowed with a $10 fee per night and not to exceed that additional (1) person.
- RVs and tents are allowed in the permitted campground area only. No RVs or tents will be allowed outside the permitted campground area. No motor homes or 5thwheel trailers are allowed. Our campground is located approximately 100 yds. from the shore of Warm Lake and down the dirt road north of the cabins. These are dry campsites with no hookups. Portable toilets are available.
- Lodge & Cabin Guest: There is a no pet policy inside cabins and lodge during your stay. Since we love pets too, we will welcome pets on the property; however, all pets must be supervised. Violation of our pet policy will be subject to a fine of $50.00 per night, per pet, and to include a special cleaning fee of up to $250.00. An additional fine for damages by your pet will be determined on a case by case basis. If your pet is brought with you during your stay, it must be kenneled safely inside your vehicle. Aggressive pets or excessive barking will not be tolerated. Please arrange boarding for your pet prior to your stay with us.
- Campground Guest: Pets are allowed for our guests in the campground. Pets must be on a leash and campers will be responsible for cleaning up after them.